Scott Wolfe Ph.D.
Practice relocated in 2016 to Henderson, Nevada
from Columbia, Maryland.
Dr. Wolfe continues to maintain his psychology license
in Maryland and sees couples
via HIPAA compliant video phone sessions.
Please contact him if you are interested in
Nevada Relationship Center
2410 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Gottman Couples Therapy.
Workshops for Couples weekendcouplesworkshop.com
Training for Therapists couplestherapytrainingcenter.com
- Couples Therapy, Workshops, and Private Couples Therapy Retreats.
- Communication, Intimacy, Emotional Connection
- Premarital Counseling, Dealing with Infertility/IVF/Miscarriage/Adoption
- Transition to Parenthood, Affair Recovery, Trust, Same Sex Couples
- Sexual Issues including Frequency, Desire, ED
- Parenting Support and Step-family Parenting
- Gottman Weekend Couples Workshops:
- The Art and Science of Love weekendcouplesworkshop.com
- Gottman Bringing Baby Home Couple Workshops
- Training for Therapists in Gottman Couples Therapy
- To register or for more information visit
- Approved Gottman Master Trainer presenting:
- Level 1 Training in Gottman Couples Therapy:
- Bridging the Couple Chasm.
- Level 2 Training in Gottman Couples Therapy:
- Assessment, Intervention & Co-Morbidities.
- Level 3 Training in Gottman Couples Therapy:
- Practicum Training.
- Consultant for Certification Track in Gottman Couples Therapy
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored specifically to each couple's needs to help them attain the relationship growth they are striving for.
Located in Henderson, Nevada and serving Clark County, I also provide services for individuals and couples in the surrounding communities of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Winchester, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, North Las Vegas, Spring Valley, Pahrump, Victory Village, Carver Park, East Las Vegas, Texas Acres,Whitney, Hillegas, Winterwood, McKeeversville, Junction City, Boulder Junction,Bracken,Hesse Camp, Bullhead City,AZ, and Kingman, AZ.