Art and Science of Love Weekend – Henderson (Greater Las Vegas), NV
Saturday February 16- Sunday February 17, 2019 (Sold Out)
Saturday March 23 -Sunday March 24, 2019
- $600 Early Early Registration per couple 8 weeks or more before the workshop
- $650 Early Registration between 8 weeks and 4 weeks before the workshop
- $700 Standard Registration applies less than 4 weeks before the workshop.
- Presented and hosted by Scott Wolfe, Ph.D., Master Gottman Trainer, Nevada Relationship Center
- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: Nevada Relationship Center, 2410 W. Horizon Parkway, Suite 100, Henderson, NV 89052
For more information and online registration see WeekendCouplesWorkshop.com
Discover The Art and Science of Love at our world-renowned weekend workshop for couples based on Dr. John Gottman’s research.
- 2 days filled with engaging presentations and experiential activities designed to confirm, strengthen, or restore your love
- For couples of every age, ability, and sexual orientation
- Shown to achieve results similar to those of 6 months of marital therapy
- Has produced positive results for 94% of those who attend
Based on over 40 years of research with thousands of couples, The Art and Science of Love workshop will give you new insights and research-based skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you manage conflict in a healthy, positive way. Along with the memory of re-connecting and the knowledge that “we can do this,” you will take home a box set of cards, tools, and tips to support your relationship in your everyday lives.
The Workshop Program
Our curriculum is developed from 40 years of research with more than 3,000 couples. It’s grounded on what actually works in relationships that are happy and stable, not idealistic notions or anecdotal evidence of what marriage ought to be. The workshop has produced positive results for 94% of those who attended based on 2016 exit surveys but don’t just take our word for it.
This workshop is designed for ALL couples in a committed relationship. If you have a strong relationship, this workshop will provide you with insights and tools to foster further closeness, friendship, and trust. If your relationship is distressed, this two-day workshop will provide you with a greater understanding of your relationship and a road map for repair. No public discussion or disclosure is involved. All work is done as a couple and Gottman trained therapists are available to support one-on-one during exercises.
As a result of this workshop, you will learn how to:
At the workshop, you’ll learn how to: foster respect, affection, and closeness; build and share a deeper connection with each other; keep conflict discussions calm, break through and resolve conflict gridlock; and strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship.
Workshop topics include:
- Learn to recognize the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and what to do if they are attacking your marriage
- Identify your relationship’s specific strengths and how to build on them
- Learn about the effects of physiological flooding and how it may affect conflict resolution
- Use the Fondness and Admiration System to renew respect and care for one another
- Create an Emotional Bank Account that you can draw upon in times of stress
- Develop your problem-solving skills, including the 6 skills for effective conflict resolutions
- Find out how you can make your dreams and aspirations come true for you, your partner, and your relationship
As a result of this workshop, you will receive:
In addition to a greater understanding of how to build friendship, manage conflict, and create shared meaning in your relationship, you will receive a box set, which contains:
- 7 Card Decks
- Love Map
- Open-Ended Questions
- Rituals of Connection
- Salsa (Mild, Medium, Hot)
- 2 Couples Workbooks
- Repair Checklist
- Aftermath of a Fight Booklet
- Sound Relationship House Magnet
Disclaimer, Refund, Policy Cancellation Policy Agreement*
Refund, Disclaimer & Cancellation Policy: If you cancel prior to four weeks before the workshop date, a full refund minus a 20% processing fee will be provided. Scott Wolfe, Ph.D. will need to be notified at [email protected] Following this cut-off date, your fee can be applied to a future workshop within one calendar year with the payment of an additional 20% transfer fee which is due and payable at the time of the new registration. The transfer fee will be billed at the time of the new registration under a separate invoice. The individual or entity that made the arrangements to attend a Scott Wolfe, Ph.D., Couples Therapy Training Center event agrees to hold harmless National Marriage Seminars, Inc., its directors, and employees from any and all liability associated with the training and those travel arrangements. By registering for any National Marriage Seminars, Inc. sponsored or hosted event the individual or entity agrees to these terms.
Grievance Policy: It is the mission of National Marriage Seminars of America to find presenters who serve as a gateway to enhance clinical skills and to produce and distribute their work with integrity. We also believe in creating a learning environment that respects the diversity our attendees bring to these events. If you are dissatisfied with your experience, please email us at [email protected]or contact us via phone at 813-960-0001 to further discuss your concerns.